Gyneye is a comprehensive smart colposcope allows you to detect cervical lesions efficiently, streamline clinical workflows and introduce care-coordination features that allow you to conduct , record and review patient cases.
The simplicity and portability of the technology provide the healthcare workers and physicians to operate Gyneye in any kind of practice settings.’
- State-of-the-art, CE certified, mobile-base portable colposcope with an all-in-one ergonomic design
- Built-in high-resolution camera for exam videos and images and an additional ability to save images
- HL7 compliant and FHIR-enabled and can be interfaced easily to other hospital management systems or API
- Integrated with telemedicine for virtual consultations.
- Referral Management System
Gyneye Application & Portal
- Capturing the patients’ clinical record in a HIPAA- compliant Cloud-based EMR, allowing you to document cases, revisit records, add annotations.
- Clinical decision tracking with Swede score.
- Patient consent
- Integrated Telemedicine platform for remote connectivity
To further the abilities of healthcare workers, the Gyneye Team is currently working on a computer-aided module for the detection of cervical cancer. This intervention will enable a wide range of healthcare workers to detect cervical lesions effectively and hence allow scaling up of cervical cancer screening programs.